Affiliations & Certifications
Nortech Advanced NDT Ltd. meets and exceeds regulations, standards and codes that are set out for the Oil & Gas Industry. The following is a listing of the regulators of codes and standards with which Nortech follows.
- CGSB – Canadian General Standards Board
- ASNT – American Society for Nondestructive Testing
- CNSC – Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- OH & S - Occupational Health & Safety
- API – American Petroleum Institute
- ASME – American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- CSA – Canadian Standards Association
- APEGGA – Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists, and Geophysicists of Alberta
- ISO - International Standards Organization
- ABSA – Alberta Boilers Safety Association
- CAODC - The Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors
- AWS – American Welding Society
- ASTM – American Society for Testing Materials
- ISNetworld – Global Resource for connecting corporations with safe, reliable contractors.
Training & Development
Nortech will continue to build a well trained work force consisting of Certified Canadian Government Standards Board (C.G.S.B.) and SNT-TC-1A certified personnel, supported by a dedicated management staff. This ensures that Nortech is capable of providing a solid team to all clients and their operations. We are dedicated to the continuing education of our technicians to ensure technologically advanced methods.
We train our management and technicians in OH&S Legislation, regulatory authority regulations, WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, Confined Space Entry, H2S Alive, Defensive Driving, Incident Investigation, Hazard Assessment, Fall Arrest Protection, First Aid, site inspections and audits, and Safety Program Auditing.
7108 8th Street NW
Phone: (780) 449-5013
Fax: (780) 449-5036